Papillon Digital Art
Once purchased, you will receive an email with the image file.
To use it as an iPhone/iPad wallpaper, follow these instructions:
1. Open the photo you want to use in the Photos app.
2. Make sure you are zoomed in so the entire photo is visible.
3. Tap the photo so the background turns black.
4. Take a screen shot https://www.businessinsider.com/screenshot-iphone
5. Start the Settings app and tap "Wallpaper." Tap "Choose a new wallpaper" and select the screenshot of your photo. You'll be able to include the entire photo from side to side, with black bars at the top and bottom.